Nov 16, 2015

Starting Nov/Dec and Jan/Feb: Free MOOC's (Courses) for Educators and Teachers

I've found a few excellent MOOC's (Massive Online Open Classes) starting this November/December and January/February that are free and easy to register for. Most courses are a few weeks, others are longer. You decide how much time you want to invest in your course, too.
From: www.cultura-digitale.it CC (BY-NC-ND 4.0)

I've taken MOOC's with Canvas.net, Coursera, and Open2Study, but also listed courses below from organizations I've heard good reviews of: EdX and FutureLearn. I took an earlier version of the Humanizing Online Instruction MOOC in 2013 (listed below) and it was excellent. I may take it again to see what they've come up with since then.  I don't work for any of these companies, I just enjoy learning new things, and the price is right:

November/December:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..