We've been working on updating the online Intermediate Sakai course this summer with all new Sakai 11 activities, videos, handouts, best practices, and quizzes; you can register for the course starting Monday, August 7!
What will you learn about in the online Intermediate Sakai 11 course? You'll find out how to use the tools listed below as a student, create activities, grade activities and find out our best practices for each tool:
- Gradebook (the "new" spreadsheet style Gradebook)
- Tests and Quizzes
- Assignments (plus Turnitin)
Register now for our hands-on workshops we are offering this Fall with the TLC:
- Web Conferencing with Sakai Meetings (Aug)
- Sakai 11 - Lessons Tool Intermediate (Sep)
- Add Interactivity to Videos with EDpuzzle (Sep and Oct)
- Creating Accessible Documents in Word/PowerPoint (Sep/Oct)
- Narrate PowerPoints with Office Mix (Sep and Nov)
What webinar are we offering this Fall with the TLC? Turnitin's New Interface (Aug 10)
- Join us in person or by webinar to find out from Turnitin what changes they've made to their plagiarism checking tool, which they call Feedback Studio. Check the TLC calendar for details.
Need to find out how to do something quickly? Check out our Sakai 11 Instructor video playlist, which now includes the videos that were just added to our Intermediate Sakai 11 course:
- The Sakai 11 Instructor playlist has over 20 videos, some are short, such as How to Embed/Display a video in Lessons and How to add Links to Documents in Lessons
What videos are available for students?
- The Sakai 11 Student video playlist has nine videos; some are less than a minute, such as Favoriting a Course Site and Checking your Grade after a Test