Here's a few free courses for Teachers/Educators you may be interested in (I don't work for these companies, I just like to learn "free").
Just like there were previously, there are courses you can pay for, if you want a certificate. But watch out for paid specializations and programs. Groups of individual courses are bundled, and available for a price.
If you want to take free courses, search for individual courses, don't sign up for specializations/programs.
Starting Sept 18
Starting Sept 25
- Updated: Assessment and Teaching of 21st Century Skills
- Updated: Copyright for Educators and Librarians
- Learning Mindsets and Skills
- Updated: What Future for Education?
Starting October, 2017
- Blended Learning Essentials
- Teaching Flipped
- Updated: Exploring Copyright: History, Culture, Industry
- Digital Accessibility: Enabling Participation in the Information Society
- Filmmaking and Animation in the Classroom
Starting November, 2017
- (MOOC) Class Central: List of Recently started or starting soon
- MOOCs from Great Universities (monthly calendar provided)
- The Ultimate Guide to MOOCs: Take Free Courses from Elite Providers