If you missed the 2017 North Carolina Community College Distance Learning (NC3ADL) Conference held October 15-17 in Cary, NC, titled "Lights! Camera! Action! Remake Distance Learning" you can still check out many of the presentations (many presenters uploaded their presentation materials).
What were some of the conference topics?
Over 200 participants could attend sessions in tracks such as Accessibility, Course Design/Delivery, Gamification, Math/Science, Open Educational Resources, Personalized Learning, Quality, Student Success, and Tools.
What are some of the workshops presented at the NC3ADL conference?
You can click on any of the session links listed below, scroll past the Session title and session description, and below the Presenters names, you can click on the uploaded presentation file to download and view it.
- Demystifying Alt Text: Painting a Picture with Words
- by Amy Netzel, Durham Technical Community College Staff
- Spin It: Using Video and Simple Tech to Put a New Spin on Courses
- by Rockingham Community College Faculty/Staff
- Using Games to Increase Student Success in the Online Learning Environment
- by Wake Technical Community College Staff
- Building Online Science Courses with Authentic Hands-on Lab Experience
- by Nash Community College Faculty
- Click on the title of a session and look for your presentation file!
- March/April 2018: NC3ADL Regional Workshops (check back for details)
- November 2018: Sakai Virtual Conference (check back for details)
Related Blog Posts/Links:
- 2017 Sakai Virtual Conference highlights (and recordings)